Monday, February 18, 2008


See my little Richie in his big boy bed? He looks like a peanut and he is all snuggled up with his Lightning McQueen blanket and check out all the cars by his head. He has been in the full size bed for several months now. Last night Daddy forgot to put a diaper on him for night time and he woke up at 4am having peed the bed. I put him in our bed while I changed the sheets and then I went back to get him and asked him if he wanted to sleep w/us and of course he said yes. I couldn't stop coughing (I still have bronchitis) and Richard said "go downstairs" and I thought he meant he wanted to go downstairs and watch TV so I said " no, it's nighttime and we're going to go to bed." He then said "no, YOU go downstairs." I guess my coughing was keeping him up so I just left and crawled in his bed!
And here is Jake sitting on the couch.....sucking his fingers of course! Who needs binkies? We're saving lots of money when it comes to not buying a million pacifiers.