Thursday, August 02, 2007




Summer is flying fast and it's been a hot one. Here are some latest pictures of the boys. Richard enjoys looking at bugs with his buddy Andrew......that is what they are doing in this one picture out on the screened in porch. Jake is now sitting up on his little forearms taking in the sights around him. So fun! I wish I could get a shot of Richard running in the fountains at the pool I take him to.......I'll try because it's just so darn cute seeing how much fun he has. I take Jake to the nursery at the health club so Richard and I can hit the "water" as Richie calls it. He likes to point at his scraped up knees and tell you that he fell down in the water.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?