Sunday, June 17, 2007
We're finally getting out and having date nights again! Here is a picture of us at The Kitchen in Boulder on Pearl St. We went to a charity event where we drank fine wine and had great food with Jenny and Ben. It was so fun! We were able to tour the wine cellar and watch the chefs cook in the back. Soon, we'll be going out to a top-notch dinner place...the Flagstaff House where we have a gift certificate from 1 yr and 1/2 ago.....we've been waiting till I was no longer pregnant and able to share in a cocktail!
Chris had a great father's day today and we spent the morning at RallySport with Richie swimming and then we steamed and showered and headed home so the kids could be with Nana and then we did some shopping. Chris and I are loving having Nana in the neighborhood and getting some more free time together.
Jake continues to be an easy baby and I feel very lucky. Here are some recent shots of the boys although Richard did get a haircut a few days ago!