Friday, June 23, 2006



Well, our month long vacation is now over and we loved sunny FL but we sure do know our home is in CO! We arrived late on May 25th and returned June 19th. My sis Jan and her family went to Europe May 31 - June 15th. Chris came back June 12th. I got to stay by myself for 3 days w/Richard though my sis Jenn lives down there. Of course when everyone left and I was at the McNutts by myself I managed to lock myself out of the house the night of the tropical storm. Richard was sleeping thank God. Good thing my sister Jennifer lives there as her husband came right over w/a key. What a disaster! The McNutts had a great time in Europe. I'd say our highlights in FL were visiting the RingLing Circus museum and going to Siesta Key beach. We would frequently walk there in the mornings of course after getting a latte. Jennifer's husband Bill made us Beerbutt chicken which was the best meal we had while in FL! Chris' mom and Aunt Betty came June 1-June 12th too. We really had a lot of fun outtings like Myakka State Park where we saw alligators and Selby Botanic Gardens where they have the most amazing orchids. Richard loved swimming in the ocean and pool. It was fun to watch him kick and splash in the water. He was on the verge of crawling when we left and now as of this morning he is in motion.